Pumps & Pump Systems
Neil Brown Well Drilling is an authorized Franklin Pump dealer and supplies and installs Franklin pump systems.
Constant Pressure Pump System
The Franklin designed constant pressure pump system uses the same pump with a smaller pressure tank. The constant pressure is maintained by controling the pump speed to either speed-up the motor's rpm or to slow it down to deliver the required amount of water.
J-Class 3200 Series
Reduced Diameter Submersible Pumps
The 3200 Series submersible pumps are designed so that all parts of the pump end, including the cable guard, fall within the diameter of Franklin Electric's industry leading submersible 4" motor. This reduced diameter pump end makes it ideal for installations where the well is considered encrusted or tight in comparison to a standard 4" well. The 3200 Series also offers a hydraulic stage design optimized for greater water and pressure output when installed at deeper well depths. For details on how to become a registered dealer and receive a 5-year warranty, contact your local distributor.
- Pump diameter is smaller than a standard 4" submersible for easier installation in reduced diameter 4" wells
- Hex rubber bearing and ceramic shaft sleeve allows sand and abrasives to pass through, virtually eliminating shaft wear and upper bearing failures
- Improved hydraulic performance for deeper set depths at all horsepower and flow ratings
- Floating stage design allows for maximum efficiency while minimizing the down thrust load that is transferred to the motor.
- Modified PPO diffuser and disc with 300 Series stainless steel thrust and eye seal protection for durability and abrasion resistance
- Acetal impeller provides high performance to increase pressure output while reducing system losses from friction
- Removable spring-loaded check valve
- Stainless steel pump intake screen and stainless steel cable guard
- Maximum water temperature: 120 'F / 49 'C
- Powered by corrosion resistant Franklin Electric submersible 4" motor with lightning protection
About Franklin Electric
Franklin Electric has supplied submersible pump motors to most of the major pump companies since the late 1940's.